viernes, 24 de octubre de 2008

I'd walk a mile for...


I'd walk a mile for saving the last present that is in

that store and my mom whants that present and mother's

day is today.I will walk one wold mile to get the present to make my mom

happy.

If I don't get the present because I just don't what to walk a mile

I will be realy sad because then my mom will not have her present

she whanted. And I knew I could give to her.

I would be happy If my mom is happy if she is not happy

because i could not get her present I would tell my mom the

I have her a sorprise and give her the present.

2 comentarios:

Melissa dijo...

Karen I like this blog that you wrote about your mom. It is very nice and I am sure that you make your mom happy.

Anónimo dijo...

Nice post
hotels in hawaii
Good post dear I am so impress
thanks